Built in 1959, by Judkins Towing Corporation as the Gary Curtis for the Judkins Towing Corporation of Norfolk, Virginia.
In 1964, the tug was acquired by Seaboard Towing Incorporated of Norfolk, Virginia. Where she was renamed as the Nancy Carol.
In 1968, she was acquired by the Richardson and Lloyd Construction Company of Corpus Christi, Texas. Where she was renamed as the Sea Urchin.
In 1999, the tug was acquired by the Moby Marine Corporation of Miami, Florida. Where she retained her name.
In 2007, she was acquired by the Connecticut Dredge Corporation of Clinton, Connecticut. Where the tug was renamed as the Bulldozer.
In 2018, the tug was acquired by Patriot Marine Incorporated of Winthrop, Massachusetts. Where she retained her name.
In 2020, she was acquired by and undisclosed interest in the Bahamas. Her current and or final disposition is unknown.
She was a twin screw tug, rated at 800 horsepower.