Built in 1892, in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.
In 1892, she worked out of Perth Amboy New Jersey.
In 1894 the tug worked out of New York.
From 1898 to 1934 she was acquired by the Providence Steamboat Company of Providence, Rhode Island (at the time) at the foot of Crary Street.
She went out of registry between 1935 and 1936.
She was a single screw tug rated at 150 IHP (indicated horsepower). In 1926, her horsepower increased to 250 (possibly added forced draft for a boiler)
(Captain Eric Takakjian)