Built in 1902, in Astoria, New York as yacht. She was of wood construction.
From 1902-1914, she was registered out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as a yacht.
From 1915-1919, she was not listed.
From 1921-1931, her hailing port is listed as Providence, Rhode Island as owned by the Providence Steamboat Company.
From 1921-1924, her registered use was designated as "Miscellaneous".
From 1926-1929, she was registered as a towing vessel.
Although, in 1931 she was re registered as a passenger vessel.
Between 1932 and 1933 acquired by an Issac E. Hanna, of 201 Pawtucket ave, Pawtucket, Rhode Island. (She retained Providence Rhode Island as her home port.) She remained registered to Hanna from 1933 - 1941 for passenger service in Providence.
Between 1942 and 1943, she was sold to William B. Schiller of Providence, Rhode Island. Her registration was changed to freight service. She retained her home port of Providence. She continued in freight service to William Schiller from 1943 - 1952, based out of Providence.
After 1953, she disappears from the registry.
She was a single screw tug rated at 20 IHP (Indicated Horse Power). Originally, she was powered by a gasoline engine. In 1926, her horsepower was increased to 50 IHP. However, her gas engine remained, (probably repowered.)
(Captain Eric Takakjian)