Built in 1924, by New York Shipbuilding Incorporated of Camden, New Jersey (hull #290) as the Providence Socony for the Standard Oil Company of New York, New York.
In 1943, the tanker received a new mid-body extension at the Brewer Drydock company of Staten Island, New York.
In 1952, she was acquired by the Reinauer Transportation Companies of Staten Island, New York. Where she was renamed as the Bert Reinauer.
In 1956, the unit was acquired by the Sinclair Refining Company Incorporated of Wilmington, Delaware. Where she renamed as the Sinclair Milwaukee.
In 1963, she was sold. And was renamed as the Berwyn.
In 1966, the unit was sold. And was renamed as the Falcon.
In 1970, she was scrapped. Powered by a two, four cycle, McIntosh and Seymour diesel engines. She was twin screw tanker, rated at 750 horsepower. With a capacity of 15,400 barrels.