Built in 1938, by Ira S. Bushey and Sons Shipyard of Brooklyn, New York as the Cardinal for Ira S. Bushey and Sons Incorporated of Brooklyn, New York.
The tug was later sold and renamed as the Magnetic. And then, as the Rocktow.
In 1959, she was sold, and renamed as the Carroll Brothers.
In 1964, she was acquired by the Reinauer Transportation Company of Staten Island, New York. Where she was renamed as the Laurie Ann Reinauer.
The tug predated the Reinauer Transportation Company's "peanut butter and jelly" paint scheme. Instead, the tug was all red, with white trim, and an "R" inside of a diamond on the stack.
She was a single screw tug, rated at 575 horsepower. Her current, and, or final, disposition is unknown.
(Captain George Toomey, Captain Tom Rooney)